It was an insane night. We endured curious stares from neighbouring drinkers/snackers as the two of us crammed our tiny table with bulky pizza boards instead of Timbre's alcoholic concoctions. Warning: sharing a pizza for dinner is not part my nature.
I present 5 concise facts about TB's pizzas & misc:
1) Half-and-Half is a smart way to go. At $19 for a considerably large size, you can savour double tastes from their 20-odd variety. being thin-crusted makes polishing off as easy as A-B-C.
2) Beware of their no-cutleries stance (prolly LittleIndia-adopted). only dessert forks come upon request, sufficient for you to salvage any fallen toppings or keep up with mum's stubborn darling,no-eating-with-your-hands-please! principle
3) Service was poor/bad/terrible. no ONE soul who works for passion detected. most are trained in forgetting your requests or not acknowledging observance at all.
4) Cheese gow gow, toppings measly. be it meat or seafood, our orders arrived relatively bald with that exception of nourishing cheese blanket.
5) Nevertheless, i laid on pizzacloud9 chewing on my few garlicky prawns & charsiew-lookalike tandoori chicken atop baked naan-y bases and cheesy mozzarella mediators. shiok.
*in M1's signature advertisement style*
... I.. LOVE IT!
(both thumbs up + head shaking inclusive)
nah i won't continue. i'll end off with.. enough said.